Meet my new friend! :)
So I do not have many updates to post right now. However I can explain what my days look like:
- I wake up at 7.30
- I start working at around 9.30 (AMAZINGLY FUN COMPANY)
- I get lunch with everyone, everyday, always learning some new places and restaurants
- I stop working at around 18.00 (latest)
- I'm back home at around 19.00, eat and chill :)
That's pretty much what my working week looks like! At work right now I'm busy helping with the development of a couple of websites. Once we reach the deadlines (pretty much now) I will start working on my BI/PM project. I am looking forward to it, even though working with the websites is quite fun aswel :).
Yesterday we ate Peking Duck! Like they bring the whole duck next to the table and cut it in front of you and all! Nomnoms, delicious :).
Some things to look forwards to:
- Brunch with my collegues at my Indian collegue's house.
- Skiing with my collegues.
- Welcome drink tomorrow.
- A friend is who is doing an internship in Shanghai is coming here for a week, and I'll be going there for one week (consecutively).
- Chinese New Year (19th + a whole week).
Well, that's pretty much it for now! :)
I hope everything goes well for you guys,