Social Media Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1141
• support the social media as in WeChat, Instagram, Facebook as in writing contents and
organise the post with editor, translator and designer.
• analysing questionnaires
• writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
• organising and hosting presentations and customer visits
• assisting with promotional activities
• visiting customers/external agencies
• helping to organise market research.
- Interested in the sport scene in Shanghai
- Independent worker
- Willing to learn about new social media platforms in China
- Marketing knowledge
We are Shanghai's only Boxing Academy with a World Champion coach and a team of professionals coaches. All have competed or are still competing in their professional field. So you can experience world class boxing and fitness instruction – right here in Shanghai.
Whereas our Training and Events focus on recreational / professional training and competitive matches open to the public, the Foundation is the heart of the organisation - providing career-oriented fitness and wellness training to underprivileged youth in China. The Foundation provides a better and healthier future by equipping students with marketable skills and capabilities to enter into the fitness industry, in some cases with job placement, thus creating a virtuous cycle of healthy renewal in the local communities in and around Shanghai.