Public Relations / Social Media / Event Management Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 885
Develop and oversee execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives
- Manage accounts for clients and cross-promotional events
- Increase views and memberships across clients' social media accounts
- Ongoing reporting and integration into systems
- Write press releases and execute media outreach internally and for clients as needed
- Act as a brand representative at events
- Create a PR/media strategy that is relevant for each project
- Create coverage reports
- Improve and execute Dragon outreach and pursuit strategy, outlining the goals and hot buttons for pitches and seeking out new clients.
- Develop company knowledge and systems on how to pursue and pitch new clients
- Research potential clients
- Pitch and liaise which potential clients, staying on the radar for potential opportunities
- Watch trends and companies that are looking to expand in Shanghai, China
- Must be studying at or recently graduated from a University – either in China or abroad
- Must have a great attitude and willingness to learn
- Must have an interest in strategic marketing, branding, social media or market research
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Must be fluent in English with excellent writing skills. Fluency in two or more languages including Mandarin is a plus.
- Improve your professional and personal skills due to practical contributions to improve our marketing.
- Gain experience in executing and participating in marketing projects and improving our business strategy
- Develop a final report with portfolio of projects and materials developed to add to your resume
- Comply with any academic requirements
Full time. Unpaid internship. Commission-based bonuses available on per event basis. Interns will meet regularly with Director of Marketing, as well as work virtually and attend networking events and meetings around Shanghai.
Founded in Hong Kong, 2002, this company has become Asia’s leader in creating and delivering high-impact marketing solutions that enable their clients to enhance their competitive advantage. Be it live events, brand strategy, public relation campaigns and/or advertising, our team builds experiences for all client-facing points of communication. Their Hong Kong Team services Southeast Asia, while their Shanghai Team provides solutions throughout Greater China.
The communication Branch of this company (in Shanghai) has been founded in 2012, boasts a top International team that aspire to inspire. Driven by years of marketing experience in the U.S.A., they are proud to serve multiple industries including Banking & Finance, Property Developers, Fashion & Apparel Retailers, Chemical & Allied Product Manufacturers, Home Appliance Retailers, plus Arts & Leisure clients.