Operations & Office Admin
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Human Resources
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1390
Operation & Admin responsibilities:
● Organizing online and offline events schedule
● Ensure office is tidy and clean
● Ensure delivery of products in a timely manner
● Maintain Job offers on Job Platforms
● Translation of Contracts English/Chinese
● Handling of Logistics in terms of delivering internationally & Storage Management
● Promoting the brand
● Day to day operations
This Job might be for you if
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Chinese and English Language
● Customer service experience
● Curious, organized and independent
● Good writing skills
● Good excel skills
● Product knowledge
● Presentation skills
● Client relationship handling
The ideal person for this job will be a student or a young professional looking to gain experience in an Ecommerce business that operates internationally. For this particular role they are looking for people who are organized, detail oriented and have a knack for logistics.
This company is a Shanghai-based startup that is aiming to make the Beauty industry more safe for all of us. This company was born out of frustration with the lack of safe & effective skin care options for people with extremely sensitive skin. Building on years of experience researching effective skin care ingredients for the most sensitive skin, they produce eco-friendly skin care products, with natural and organic ingredients that improve the skins appearance & make your inner self shine.
Basically nutrition for the body, soul and a healthier lifestyle.
They believe that everyone needs to live more consciously in order to save not just the Planet, but ourselves. The beauty industry plays a huge part in this and we are aiming to change the game.