General Internship Information
- Business Area: NGO
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1162
- Organizing fundraising activities.
- Website maintenance and writing blogposts
- Maintenance of social media feeds
- Bringing volunteers into educational projects that are running at that moment
- Including volunteers in the organization
- Execution of weekly migrant school sessions.
- Supporting organizational activities
- Attending meetings
- Supporting educational sessions
- Accompany groups of children from migrant schools to get health checks; take pictures, do a write-up on the visit that we can post to social endeavor and our website, as well as attending the post health check session a couple of weeks later to document the visit of doctors and nurses from the hospital and again write it up for the session.
- Have an interest (or background) in Education
- Flexible and willing to do whatever is needed
- Confident in travelling around Beijing
- Able to take initiative and learn fast!
• This is a fast paced, demanding, run-round-the-city role. It is hard work but also rewarding and by the end of it you will know Beijing, its people and how a small NGO works better than you would have done any other way.
• Health related volunteering is limited, especially for shorter term volunteers as we can’t connect them with some of the sick children we work with only to have them leave so soon and many of the children we work with already have the support in place they need.
NGO facilitating education + Health check-ups/healthcare for Migrant Children