Guest Relations Officer (Front Office)
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Hospitality
- Location: Hangzhou
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 3,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1267
Under the general direction of the Front Office Manager, you will direct all aspects of the guest relations function to achieve the highest possible guest satisfaction to current and future VIPs. As a GRO intern you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Review arrival lists for all arrivals and VIPs to check room allocations, amenities, and special requests.
- Inspect all VIP rooms prior to arrival - Greet VIP guests personally.
- Handle guest complaints and refer them as necessary, follow up on corrective action.
- Schedule and attend regular Priority Club and VIP guest cocktail parties and social engagements in an effort to further improve on service delivery.
- Organise and conduct regular meetings for all Guest Relation's staff to facilitate communications and smooth operations
- Liaise with other departments and necessary outside contracts to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Promote Inter-Property sales and in-house facilities.
- Regular guest welcome letters and Attending to special requests by guests
- Good personality
- Self-motivated and highly energetic
- Strong communication skills and good at handling guests’ complaints in English (Chinese is a plus)
- Good command of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Familiar with service standards of operational departments
- Join a cool and international team!
- Good environment for on the job learning and building a professional network
- Enjoy an occasional stay in the guest rooms in order to experience the experience from a customer perspective
- Employee room discount scheme; discount for vacation travel
- Provision of duty meals
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
Operating as a global real estate services company, the company's main line of business include short and long stay housing and providing furnished corporate apartments and residences. The company provides relocation services, consulting, housekeeping, and real estate needs.