General Internship Information
- Business Area: Finance
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 747
- Monitoring company’s daily transaction systems
- Organizing monthly data analysis for department and product offerings
- Improving internal expense tracking
- Assisting in preparing data for quarterly financial reports given by Director of Finance
- Implementing new systems and financial training for managers
- Producing effective inventory-financial tracking systems
- Provide recommendations for financial procedures for various departments
- Assisting full-time staff with administrative execution and planning of programs
- Educational background in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related fields
- Native English speaker preferred but not a must (fluent English is a must)
- Self-motivated, well organized and proactive
- The right person will be a good team worker and resourceful
- Candidates with experience in Finance and Accounting preferred
- Candidates with mandarin language skills preferred
- Candidates with proficiency in Excel for Finance and QuickBooks preferred
You will have one long-term internship project to deliver on at the end of your internship. This will be the main deliverable of your time with the company. This internship project will match your experience and interests. We are a small growing business, and you will have the opportunity to get hands-on experience in significant aspects of the company.
Your projects will be meaningful, with the aim of contributing to the company’s growth while providing you with relevant takeaways and experience.
In line with the company's culture, all interns are encouraged to show initiative, be part of the team, bring ideas to the table and push projects over the line.
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship, if both parties are satisfied.
The company requests a small task to be completed during the interview process.
The allowance will depend on the candidate's skills and experiences.
This company has an eclectic and passionate team running a wide variety of programs in Beijing and across China. Their goals are to provide patrons with exceptional experiences, and ensure that they leave having learned something new, and above all, having had a great time. In a nutshell, the majority of our work is divided amongst our three main departments: Culinary: Beijing's best cooking classes; Corporate: China's most interactive team-building and custom-designed events; and Education: China's best educational travel programs for international schools. As a growing company with a team of twenty full-time employees and a wide network of freelancers and collaborators, our organization is built on a wonderful community of creative individuals.