Business Administration Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Location: Hangzhou
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1294
Your responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Assist our Events/activities Manager with local cultural activities and trips in and around Hangzhou
- Independently conduct market research projects to assess our company's competitive status in sports, education & literature worldwide, report results to the team, and suggest marketing strategies. (Hutongschool + Taro-Rota).
- Assist in maintaining and further building our Hutong School Hangzhou community.
- Possibly assist with the organization and execution of Tencent literature, Dana，Bayern Munich events in Shanghai and other places in China (Taro-Rota).
- Other tasks depending on your skills and interests.
- To be flexible in terms of work/tasks (and sometimes working hours)
- To be open minded and ready for a challenge
- To be a team player
- To have a growth mindset & to be willing to learn!
This consulting company is a leading advisor for communication-based business strategies in China. They provide integrated marketing & PR strategy, branding, Digital & Social Media campaigns and Event Live communication. Together with big clients, they regularly carry out promotion/branding events with them throughout China.
This is a foreign owned Chinese language school in China. The Hangzhou franchise regularly organizes excellent cultural events and big size (networking) business events in Hangzhou.