Art Gallery Management Assistant Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Art & Culture
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 295
The intern will be helping the art gallery staff with different tasks, from daily operations to e-marketing and sales. The intern’s tasks will include but will not be limited to
- Cooperate in the organization of the art exhibitions,
- Help with the inventory and price lists,
- Provide logistical and practical support when needed,
- Promotion of the art gallery on social media,
- Online marketing and sales tasks related to online art fairs, art magazines, social networking, art blogs as well as traditional print media.
- Independent personality
- High degree of self reliance
- Good computer skills
- University student or above
- Fluent English is required
- Chinese language skills are preferred
- Any other language is a plus
- Previous working and/or traveling experience in Beijing would be strongly preferred
Part time internship is possible.
After the internship period the intern will have obtained a good over all feeling about working in an art gallery.
This is a Beijing-based private consultancy and art gallery established in November 2005. With over 600 square meters of exhibition space designed by Beijing-based artist/architect Ai Weiwei, this art gallery strives to represent and to promote the best and most innovative contemporary artists from Asia, focusing on individuals adept at working in a wide-variety of medium, with experience in both domestic and international exhibitions.
In addition to hosting a wide range of gallery exhibitions in the Beijing gallery, it plays an important role in promoting Asian artists internationally.