General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 4 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 920
- Work with the team to develop a strong brand identity and presence on social media outside of China
- Work with the team to create messaging, take photos and post content to social media platforms
- Track and analyze social media engagement
- Fluent English
- Strong interest in social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest)
- Strong interest in streetwear culture
- Either school or work experience in marketing/media
- Good eye for photography
- Creative, talented and hard working
- They are looking for someone who has an understanding of the North American/Australian and European social media aesthetic and streetwear culture
- Chinese language skills not necessary
With this company, you will be working with Beijing’s original streetwear brand.
They work with artists and designers across China, to bring an exciting, fun, and creative new take on Beijing to the world.
Founded in 2005 as the first shop on Nan Luo Gu Xiang, they started a creative boom in Beijing. Their award winning business has been featured in media around China and the world, and is considered as a must-see shopping destination in Beijing. They celebrate the old and also show off the new, through fun, creative, award winning artwork and design.
Work with one of Beijing’s most exciting creative brands, learn from talented people, and gain valuable work experience. They want individuals with an interest in art and streetwear culture, plus a passion for social media.