General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 159
The precise tasks will depend on the projects currently undertook by the department as well as with the peculiar skills of the intern.
- Assist the marketing department in brainstorming, budgeting, implementing and reporting about promotions
- Responsible for the company’s web projects: e-newsletter, web shop cataloging, monthly websites reporting, management of the company’s profile on Weibo
- In charge of weekly press reviews, creating media kits and punctual special products and clients presentations
- Assist in organizing and carrying out events
- Monitor and report about main competitors and F&B related events in Beijing
- Microsoft Office suite
- Methodic and flexible
- Proficient English speaking and good writing skills
- Basic Mandarin highly preferred: Level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (or equivalent) to ensure good communication with the Chinese employees of all departments
- Strong interest in digital media
- Able to work autonomously
The department welcoming the intern is a multi-national Marketing team working in creative brand management, graphic design, promotions management and events management.
The company is the major importer and distributor of Belgian specialty beers and chocolate in China since 1994. The company is committed to premium quality products and develops brands such as Hoegaarden, Leffe, Chimay, Cote d’Or, Toblerone and Noble. The company has offices in Beijing and Shanghai and represents a workforce of more than 150 people.