Tour Guide Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 953
This company is looking for an outstanding, part-time intern interested in tourism & publishing.
You will be involved in guided, informal, three hour walking tours highlighting the city\'s tastiest, most authentic eats and more. This company specializes in small group experiences that are often the highlight of visitor’s trips. They are currently expanding into new ventures including e-publishing, where the bulk of their work is needed launching new titles in new cities around the world.
- Native-level English speaker with a flexible schedule and an eye for detail.
- Anywhere from 10-20 hours per week to start.
- Experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Abilities in Photoshop, Wordpress & InDesign are a major plus.
- Ability to work independently is a must.
A top-rated culinary tour company based in Shanghai. They cater to tourists/expats who want to know more about the food scene in Shanghai.
This company takes the guesswork out of eating like a local in China. They\'ve combined almost a decade of experience eating their way through Shanghai into delicious bite-sized tours.
The aim is to make their clients sample the equivalent of one very large meal at 4-6 stops with several different dishes at each stop. While they’re experiencing the city’s food scene, they’ll also walk through the city’s traditional street scenes, parks and neighborhoods and see how the locals live.