Online marketing internship
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 6 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 1,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1081
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, to perform all the internal tasks of account management for Company clients (European Food brands) as well as organization of retail operations
- Together with the social media manager, to design, timely follow-up and report to the company clients about their Chinese website and own Social Media (Weibo and Wechat) and KOL’s Social Media developments
- To supervise an external team and assembly facing reports regarding retail store checks from several retailers and cities in China.
- To organize and implement in-store tasting promotions for our clients: recruiting, training, sourcing of materials, supervision of execution and reporting.
- Communication with third parties: Company’s Clients for marketing services, retailers, product distributors, suppliers of materials and services.
- Organization of other offline and online events
- Excellent skills in Powerpoint and Excel. Knowledge of Photoshop and/or social media or website design will be a plus.
- Excellent English, Spanish will be a plus.
- Preferably graduated in Marketing, Advertising or Business Administration
- Postgraduate and 2 years working experience in the field will be a plus.
This is a good opportunity to learn marketing of 'food & beverage' in China.
We are a European business consulting and marketing agency established in China since 2003, focused on commercial consultancy and services to foreign companies and institutions (mainly from Spain) for China market entry and growth.
While for commercial consulting we cover all kind of sectors, regarding marketing services we are specialized on imported Food & Beverage and Outbound Tourism Promotion.