Marketing & Communications Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 4 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 613
As a Marketing and Communications intern you will work on several projects simultaneously. Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and update the membership database (CRM-system);
- Update and upload information on the website;
- Gather information and assemble the monthly newsletter;
- Assist in the production of flyers, brochures and other promotion materials;
- Assist the Marketing/Event Manager with direct mailings;
- Assist the Marketing/Event Manager with Online Marketing;
- Assist managers on key projects in marketing or events.
- Benelux citizen with excellent command of spoken and written English; Mandarin knowledge is a plus;
- BA/MA recent graduate in Business, Marketing, P.R., Communication, Economics or related studies;
- Strong interest and affinity in Database management;
- Well organized, detail oriented and a high degree of accuracy;
- Strong administrative skills and commercial insight;
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office and Photoshop;
- Team player and high degree of flexibility;
- Presentable, excellent interpersonal skills.
- This full-time position (40 hours) will provide individuals with a valuable and substantial work experience in various key projects and exposure to a wide range of foreign business and organizations in Shanghai.
- Interns are responsible for supporting key staff on all projects and the possibility of completing their research projects on their own.
This company's main objective is to facilitate networking between its members, the Benelux Embassies and Chinese interest groups. This company oversees a powerful network of Benelux companies and professionals, helping them exchange views and experiences on doing business in China. It is the most active Benelux business platform in China. Its members share an active interest in developing trade and business in China.