Graphic / UI Design Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Graphic Design
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 960
• Design a product used by tons of luxury goods buyers and travellers
• Contribute to large, companywide UX/UI design projects, working handinhand with the rest of the design team
• See multiple features from infancy to production
• Have the opportunity to learn and work all facets of product design, from interaction to information to visual, research, and more!
• Learn a ton and gain mentorship from our Creative Director (She’s from Royal College of Arts! Best design school on the world) and the rest of the team who are subject matter experts from
product build to technology.
● You should have a good understanding of common UX/UI design paradigms, yet love breaking the rules once in a while to create something truly awesome
● Be well versed in either Sketch, Keynote, and/or the Adobe Creative Suite
● Love learning and exploring different facets of product design
● Experience with HMTL & CSS is a PLUS
● Spoken Chinese or English (Both Preferred, but not required.)
We are looking for talented and self driven individuals to assist with designs and graphic related functions. There is an opportunity make immediate and significant contributions to the growth of our company. The position is ideal for college students or recent grads pursuing marketing and
communications related fields.
We are a social commerce marketplace that provides a one stop shop solution for destination
shopping of luxury goods. Through the LUXSENS approach, consumers are provided personalized product recommendations online and afterwards have the opportunity to visit the nearest stores to have an instore experience. We are currently covering over 100 cities, with over $100M USD of instantly searchable merchandise online.