Events Management Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 796
- Client Research: Work with client and account manager to understand the client's business and event requirement.
- Combine creative thinking with factual analysis to develop appropriate strategies that fit within a clients' budget
and reach their target as effectively as possible.
- Pitch Preparation: Create and present clear proposals in most effective time spans. Help put up venue list, budget and contract options for clients to choose from.
- Events marketing : Compile and edit engaging press releases that helps promote events in different channels
- Procurement: Obtain competitive quotes and negotiate with vendor
- Work with event managers and design team to determine order quantities and source point-of-sale materials
- Events Execution: Work in support role on the events & Improve registration and data collection processes at
- Partnership Management: Meet with prospective partners or vendors to define goals of agreement
- Strategic Network Growth: Strike up conversations at networking events and on weekends to generate new leads
with target clients, bloggers, editors and key opinion leaders.
- Industry Trend Investigator: Keep your ear out on the ground and on social media for new trends, venue
openings, competitors, apps, etc.
- Detail oriented with ability to learn and maintain new knowledge management systems that are essential for start
- Confident with a track record of leadership and logical decision making
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and good eye for basic design
- Native English speaker or native Chinese speaker with stellar written and spoken English communication skills
- Basic understanding of the event industry
- Minimal 1 years part-time/internship experience in event filed
- Ability to submit original writing samples prior interview
They are looking for a creative, energetic and internationally minded intern who has a track record of being a selfstarter and problem solver. Candidate must be interested in gaining first-hand event management experience in Shanghai.
This company is specialized in:
Financial and Corporate Communications
International Strategic Communications
Media Relations, Thought Leadership, and Influencer Engagement
Personal and Professional Reputation
General Communications Support