Chapter Manager Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Project Management
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 weeks - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1248
You will play a strong role of bridging 3 key departments in the organization.
You will help with recruiting only the best entrepreneur in Shanghai by coordinating meetings and ensuring to follow through the SOPs. Once people are onboard the objective will be to create a tailor made rockstar experience for each of the members and coordinating social event organization and training of each member as well as acting as a bridge and connector.
You will be working directly with 4 board members under the direction of the membership chair and will also have key contact with the chapter president.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours; some nights and roughly 2-3 weekends are required
• Must possess strong office management skills; computer proficient; strong knowledge of office equipment use; computer software experience; experience working with spreadsheets; database applications; email and internet use
• Strong oral and written communication
• Social media savvy
• Email etiquette
• Familiarity with AV equipment
• Reliable transportation
• Professional in appearance
• Will respond to text, phone, or email messages within 48 hours
• Event planning experience a plus
This is a global peer-to-peer business community of 13,000+ leading entrepreneurs in more than 181 chapters and 57 countries. This company supports leading entrepreneurs in all corners of the world. They provide members with a local resource to learn and grow, including access to executive-education events, networking opportunities and mentorship programs. They also help strengthen the global business landscape by partnering with local businesses and encouraging job growth.