Account Executive intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Sales
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 918
- Business development to potential international clients
- Account management of existing clients
- Acting as a link between clients and the agency
- Understand clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns and projects
- Manage administrative tasks
- Work closely with account manager to brief media, creative and research staff and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies
- Making 'pitches', along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Proactive and cooperative approach
- Team player, positive working attitude, professional, conscientious and responsible
- Willing to learn and work in an international growing environment
- Relevant prior work experience or a demonstrated interest in the function you are applying to
This company is always looking for new, fresh talent to join them. If working with a young and dynamic team in an exciting and diverse environment is something that entices you, they would love to get to know you.
With three offices in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Germany, they are an award winning agency specialised in Digital and Data Marketing. Their mission is to improve their customers' strategy, branding, sales and customer repurchasing through their creative technology. Due to their dedication, they are able to create world class experiences for global brands such as Ecco, InterContinental Group, Vans, Ford, Qoros and Puma.
With 40+ Digital and Data Specialists across the world, they are there to support marketers in igniting their brand and sales by delivery effective digital and data marketing solutions at the intersection of creativity and technology.