Commercial & Marketing Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Consulting
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 736
This company is looking for a part time or full time intern/University graduate either studying in China (or looking to study in China) who would like to gain meaningful direct China commercial experience in the marketing services industry.
• Develop targeted client lists for company sales activity with a focus on food and beverage manufacturers in Australia, the US and Europe looking to expand their presence in China
• Expand company networks with key food and beverage trade associations (includes national and state level representatives in China, Australia, US and Europe)
• Create and coordinate various marketing and PR related activities such as press releases, media interviews, article placements, website blog contributions, LinkedIn postings.
• Lead thought leadership initiatives (including writing of articles) that positively contribute to company brand building efforts in China and across key country/client/network constituencies
• New client business pitch assistance (necessary desk research to understand the client problem, produce presentation material, transportation / venue arrangements etc)
• Project management assistance - such as study set up, invoicing, questionnaire development, fieldwork supplier management and briefing, analysis and reporting etc
- English Fluency
- Other foreign languages are a plus
- Able to work independently
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Marketing and/or Commercial background is preferred
- Writing skills are a plus
- Good knowledge of social media would also be an advantage
This internship is dedicated to make the interns gain meaningful China commercial experience in the marketing services industry. The allowance will depend on the candidate's skills and experience.
Over the next 10 years China’s middle class will exceed 300 million. As consumers, they’ve had enough of the multitude of food scares and substandard products out there. They’re brand aware, have money in their pockets and are hungry for the world’s best quality food and beverage products. Based on this dilemma, This company (a brand and product consulting company) was established in 2014. The primary purpose of our work is to champion forward-thinking food and beverage producers (inside and outside of China) who have a desire to bring Chinese consumers the best brand and product experiences available. Raising the bar in overall food and beverage consumer experience in China.
This company offers brand and product consultancy that is supported by great consumer understanding. They start out by understanding your business in depth and then pull together the right research approaches that will deliver a holistic understanding of your brand and the product experience that needs to be delivered. You will find them comfortable managing strategic work sessions before project engagements take place with various stakeholders from your management, marketing, insights and R&D teams.Once they’ve established the market opportunity for their clients they also help provide a route to market plan including; legal, import, distribution, retailer matching and marketing/PR execution support services.