Business Development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 1 month - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1090
1. Conduct market research on sports, real estate, business and hospitality industry;
2. Responsible for collecting market intelligence and doing competitor analysis;
3. Manage and maintain customer relations to pursue long-term cooperation;
4. Visiting events and exhibitions and reaching out to potential customers via phone and email.
1. Prefer candidates whose major is business-related, social media, PR, and advertising;
2. Prefer internship can last for more than 3 months, minimum 6 weeks;
3. The candidates should be a quick learner, have excellent communication skills in English and Chinese, and positive team spirit;
4. The candidates should be goal-oriented and be punctual; be able to deal with fast-paced working environment.
You will be joining a fast-growing marketing agency, operating from the heart of Shanghai.
This an event management company that organizes a wide range of events from tours and trips to sports competitions and ballroom galas for corporate partners, students, professionals and tourists of all ages and nationalities.