Business Development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 3 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1142
- Market research and analysis
- Sending out e-mails to potential clients, based on primary research
- Attending trade expos in Shanghai, introducing services of the company to potential leads
- Attending networking events in Shanghai, introducing services of the company to potential leads
Soft skills required by the company:
(please choose 5 in order of priority)
- Openness: Ability to be open to new ideas and customs.
- Organization Ability to organize and present information in a structured and logical way.
- Adaptability: Ability to deal with ‘grey’ areas, adapt and change your approach.
- Positive Attitude : Desire to make a positive impact in any situation.
- Creativity:Ability to think “outside of the box” and come up with new ideas and concepts.
- Results oriented: Ability to set and achieve goals.
- Time management : Ability to prioritize, manage time and meet deadlines.
- Teamwork: Ability to work and collaborate with others, contribute to team goals and listen to constructive criticisms.
- Willingness to learn: Ability and willingness to observe and listen to others, to learn new skills and absorb new information.
- Honesty: Be honest and true to yourself and others.
- Sense of responsibility: Ability and willingness to take ownership and responsibilities over tasks.
- Problem-solving: Accurately assesses problems and effectively and efficiently arrives at excellent solutions.
- Pro-activeness : Ability to anticipate on company needs, work on their own initiative and only ask for help when needed.
- Independence : Ability to work on their own without being constantly supervised.
- Strategic thinking : Ability to look at the bigger picture, link to business strategy and the market/industry.
- Analytical: Ability to process and analyze large volume of information.
- Presentable: Professional image and behavior.
- Communication: Ability to effectively listen and articulate.
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to develop professional relationships.
- Attention to details: Ability to focus on details to produce high quality work.
- Fluent in English or Chinese
- Other languages is a plus
This internship is purely focused on business development, so only interns who are willing to improve their skills in this field are required.
Creative Marketing and Brand Activations
Enter the market
Every brand has different objectives, and we strive to come up with innovative and creative ways to get you where you need to go.
Consulting: Brand Strategy - New Product Development - Marketing Channels - Marketing Strategy
Content Marketing: Copywriting - Content Creation - Content Curation
Social Media: Strategy - Management - Visual Support
Direct Marketing: Digital Marketing Strategy - Website Promotion - SEO Strategy
Events & Brand Activations: Product Launches - Exhibitions - Promotional Events - Road Shows - Conferences