General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1174
• Responsible for building the back-end and front-end for innovative Wechat campaigns
• Participate in the product design
• Report to the department manager
• Learn new programming techniques and languages
• Discuss with clients and partners on technical design and problem solving
• Native Chinese speaker with excellent English skills
• Graduated from University with a major in Software Development and a strong experience
in web development projects
• Experience with Restful API development
• Able to analyze and solve problem independently
• A strong will to learn and improve continually
• Familiar with Wechat development tools
• Experience with the Vue.js framework
Strong Hiring Potential. Long term internship preferred.
For more than 10 years, this leading digital marketing & social commerce agency has been accompanying brands and retailers in the digitalization of the purchase journey of their customers. They support international luxury and retail groups to develop and manage their business expansion in China through social media activation, CRM, technology and e-commerce platforms. Placing innovation at the heart of their approach, they imagine and develop new uses around connected devices, in an ever more connected world. They’ve been supporting many well-known international brands, such as: Galeries Lafayette, Decathlon, Rolex, Klasse14, Charriol, DS automobile, Diptyque, Sephora, ClubMed, Etam, and many more.
The team is composed of a cool mix of international tech savvy and local experts, who love KTV, video games, good wines and going to fitness together!