General Internship Information
- Business Area: NGO
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 2 weeks - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1163
- Organizing fundraising activities
- Helping to organise and carry out events
- Delivering donations
- organize offices or attending fairs or networking events to represent MCF
- along with preparing for our major events.
- If volunteers want to teach, they should be available on Saturday Mornings, and for more long term.
- Volunteers need to accompany groups of children to the hospital where they can get Health checks, take pictures, do a write-up on the visit that we can post to social endeavour and our website, as well as attending the post health check session a couple of weeks later to document the visit of doctors and nurses from the hospital and again write it up for the session.
- Have an interest ( or background) in Education
- Flexible and willing to do whatever is needed
- Confident in travelling around Beijing
- Able to take initiative and learn fast!
If a volunteer is able to teach more often and is available during the week for most of a semester, then we are looking at setting up a mid week session at an infants school. But this would require a solid commitment as we cannot stop and start lessons.
NGO facilitating education + Health check-ups/healthcare for Migrant Children