General Internship Information
- Business Area: IT / Telecommunication
- Location: Hangzhou
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1215
NetEase Kada is a leading online K-12 Steam education platform in China, with emphasized effort in 2C and 2B domains. We utilize the PBL study approach and creativity motivation, propel the standardization of text book and course plan, together with On-line + Off-line Hybrid methodology to improve efficiency and Set forth the criteria to certify industry outputs. Kada covers a wide range of students within the K12 domain (aged 6-18) with the title of “the most popularized user community based on Chinese environment.”
As a STEAM Intern at NetEase, you’ll be a part of the enthusiastic, passionate, active and dynamic team. In this role, you will be working with other course researchers to provide the high-quality STEAM courses on NetEase educational platform. The STEAM teacher shall:
• Responsible for the design of the STEAM educational products.
• Operation management (OM) of the NetEase Education social media.
• Able to work with other staff to provide online video courses.
• Responsible of the Business Development of the STEAM sector.
The candidate is desired to have the following Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Educational Technology or other relevant fields.
- Award in programming-related field, such as ACM or Legos is certainly a plus.
- Experiences in the development of software projects or STEAM teaching is preferred.
NetEase is a leading Internet technology company based in China. Founded in June 1997 by William Ding, the company has developed some of the most popular online services in China across a wide range of areas. In particular, NetEase has enormous strength in game development and publishing, proudly operating China's top mobile titles and partnering with Blizzard Entertainment to publish their hit games. NetEase is also famous for its leading email service, with over 800 million registered users, its popular web portal 163.com and its cross-border e-commerce platform Kaola.
NetEase has over 18,000 employees and has offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Shanghai, Tokyo, San Francisco and Seoul. As NetEase expands, hundreds of interesting and varied career avenues are continuously opening. With an energetic culture, a proven track-record of nurturing and challenging our employees at every turn, and a whole world of opportunity within reach, there has never been a better time to join us. Get in touch now and be part of something great!