Social Media Marketing Associate
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 903
- Support on developing, producing and delivering projects from the concept to implementation phases
- Communicate and adhere to the timelines and priorities stated on each project
- Maintain and grow client relationships
- Create event flyers and other marketing-related visuals.
- Assistance with visual elements of event production.
- Social Media Content Creation - manage and post on company and client social media accounts (local and international social media sites)
- Work closely with social media team to create coherent and effective web and print promotions.
- Assistance with printing process.
- Strategic Network Growth: Strike up conversations at networking events and on weekends to generate new leads with target clients, bloggers, editors and key opinion leaders.
- Industry Trend Investigator: Keep your ear out on the ground and on social media for new trends, venue openings, competitors, apps, etc.
- Student or recent graduate of media, marketing, graphic design or related field.
- Native English speaker with basic Chinese skills
- Strong interest in the event, online marketing and media industry
- Experienced with social media platforms
- experience Micorsoft Office
-Ability to multitask and meet short deadlines
- open-minded approach to work
This company is looking for an outgoing, creative, energetic and internationally minded intern who has a track record of being a self-starter and problem solver. The candidate must be interested in gaining first-hand experience and contributing to rapidly growing public relations and communications brand in Shanghai, China.
This an event management company that organizes a wide range of events from tours and trips to sports competitions and ballroom galas for corporate partners, students, professionals and tourists of all ages and nationalities.