Sales and Marketing Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Sales
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 683
- Assist our Sr. Sales representative in day to day activities
- Assist in the distribution of marketing materials and fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on-line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the creation of online and print marketing material
- Assist with execution of trade shows and weekend events
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Proof read and spell check advertisements
- Perform analysis of sales data and create presentations
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Enter contact information into the customer relationship management system as well as filtering new leads
- Provide support to various company social media efforts
- Maintain a tracking report of public relations activities
- Undergraduates enrolled in a Business related major
- Native English speakings preferred
- Familiar with the office software: Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well organised and ability to work independently.
- 5 working days a week. If intern works on events over the weekend, can claim days back during weekdays.
- Potential bonus at the end of internship, depending on performance
- Interns will need to bring their own laptops to the office
This company was founded in 2003 and has become the fastest growing English e-commerce website in Hong Kong. Their mission is to simply offer premium products and solutions that improve people’s lives.