Research & Marketing Internship
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 757
This company is interested in performing research on indoor environments so that results can be turned into web content such as blogs, info graphics, short posts and articles. The job will include visits to interesting test sites, working with data and turning scientific conclusions and results into user-friendly information.
The Intern will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Responsible for gathering data and writing reports
- Responsible for converting research data into marketing content
- Participate in marketing discussions and planning
- Manage and coordinate with the Marketing Team timing of deadlines for research content. Where research content will be posted to:
o Western media (facebook/Instagram/The Beijinger/etc…)
o Chinese media (微博/微信)
- Fluent in English
- Works independently and is organized and can meet deadlines
- Understand the basics of writing for social media and new digital media
- Understand how to conduct tests and research using the scientific method
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Perseverance and grit
- Energy to succeed
- Chinese speaking and writing capabilities are a plus
- Understanding of basic business practices is a plus
What you’ll gain by working with this company:
- Understanding of Chinese business culture through working with different partners
- Learning, visiting, and understanding various communities in Beijing
- Formal coaching and mentoring
- Working in a really fun, high achieving environment
HOW IT STARTED:
Liam, Swiss national and founder, was living in Beijing when his fiancée, Jess, decided to move from Canada so they could be together. Within a week Jess developed asthma, which she had experienced when she was a child but left behind twenty years ago. If they were going to continue to live in Beijing, something had to change.
The goal: to create a system that would provide a clean environment for truly healthy living, wherever you live.
Liam had high standards: if they were to keep living in China, the air in their apartment must be as clean as the air in his home in Switzerland. So, he has found the best filter technology from Switzerland and brought it to China with the confidence and knowledge that it will provide excellent air filtration for their home.
Liam and Jess realized that education and information are the only things that will help change people’s lifestyle. That is why right now, they are working on smart technologies for homes and business to help people manage their health and well being.
Open and available information and education are integral to improving the health and well being. Working for a startup is a lot of fun and a lot of work. Each day is a new challenge and we thrive in it. You discover yourself and who you are in a fast paced exciting environment and life is better when you know your team will succeed because of the work you’ve done. Life is waiting for you to take it by the horns.