Research Analyst Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Project Management
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 707
• Researching social, environmental, and economic issues
• Program design (create program outline, marketing strategy, & budget)
• Conduct interviews and write profiles of people and programs
• Assist develop partnership strategy
• Occasional events support
• only native Chinese
• Major in economics, sociology, civil affairs, environment, or other sustainability related field
• Outgoing, hardworking, communicative and passionate about helping others.
• Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Power point)
Analyst interns will get involved in high research with large-name companies and NGO's on issues related to sustainability, social entrepreneurship, and leadership development.
Based in Shanghai, this company is one of Asia's most recognized authorities on sustainability, innovation and responsible leadership. Founded with the fundamental belief that a sustainable world can only be achieved through awareness of issues, finding tangibility in business cases, and development of cross-sector collaboration. This company acts as a knowledge base, catalyst and facilitator between stakeholders.
Through consulting, research, training and enabling cross platform discussions, they aim to:
- Create a knowledge base and catalyze discussion of issues related to the development of civil society, business sustainability and social development in Asia
- Develop tangible interests, engagement and action on issues of sustainability
- Build bridges between local and foreing ressources to ensure knowledge transfer, program scalability and growth
- Develop organizational capacity with the aim to help create stable and profitable entreprises