Regional Business Development Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Engineering
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 6 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 584
- Assist the department in capturing project information, analyzing clients' needs, estimating the market demand of the products and collecting opinions of owners',developers' and EPC parties' to the related technical and business department;
- Assist the department with regional business negotiation and contract conclusion;
- Assist the department in making market analysis report and providing proper marketing strategies;
- Maintain business in markets, in charge of maintenance work of targeted regional clients;
- Assist the department in developing business in new market and provide related information;
- Organize and complete clients' files.
- Language requirements: Native speaker of English or Fluency in English
- Educational Background: Bachelor or above in Business, Management or related fields
- Comfortable with working in a multi-cultural environment
- Only candidates who are open to hiring opportunities after the internship period will be considered.
Allowance: monthly salary + living costs in Beijing (accommodation, visa extensions, transportation and lunch costs covered by the company)
Founded in 1998, the company is one of the largest wind turbine manufacturers in the world with operations in Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Americas. As of the end of the second quarter 2010, over 6,000 turbines are in service, setting a standard of excellence and reliability around the globe. The company´s integrated business model encompasses research and development, manufacturing, and comprehensive turnkey solutions including wind resources evaluation, feasibility studies, siting calculation, project management and diagnosis, project financing and O&M. They collaborate with a variety of international partners to advance industry-leading supply chain strategies, production capabilities, innovative turbine designs and R&D programs that have helped the company capture close to 8% of the global market and rank among the top five global wind companies in terms of market share in 2009.