Real Estate Financial Modelling
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Real Estate
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1396
• Create financial models to evaluate potential new development or investments opportunities. Models include project and portfolio level performance and structured finance.
• Create financial models to evaluate property investment exit strategies with operating costs/revenue and income streams.
• Support principal executive with financial models and analysis.
• Update financial models with actual data to evaluate investments.
• Assist with the preparation of multifamily applications for financing
• Perform market research to determine/verify a project’s economics and to verify assumptions used in models.
• Identify economic/general issues with potential economic impact.
• Work with Development Associates to resolve development issues.
• Assist with acquisition due diligence.
• Assist with physical due diligence (including review of contracts, preparing the budgets, gathering the consultants) of potential acquisitions.
• Perform rental rate analysis. Cultivate broker relationships for market information.
• Perform special projects/analysis for the principal executive
• Summarize and present findings and recommendations succinctly
• Attend daily training call along with other interns
• Must be in final year of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or a recent graduate
• Must speak both English and Mandarin
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, proactive work style
• Ability to work independently towards a goal, efficiently managing time and resources.
• Proficiency in business software, especially the Microsoft Office Suite
• High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility
• Experience using an ERP system is preferred, not required
This is an onsite Shanghai or online/remote internship. It is up to the applicant's discretion to choose a start and end date (the dates listed on the posting are flexible). Every single responsibility endowed to an intern directly contributes to a crucial ongoing project in a significant manner.
This company is a private equity firm specializing in real estate cross-border Chinese investment. They engage in investments with sustainable financial and social returns in China and around the globe. They provide project identification, acquisition negotiation, developer liquidity, strata asset pricing, property management and leasing solutions. They identify and underwrite projects risk, pricing and strategies while simultaneously negotiating with the developer and 3rd party sales rep companies