General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 4 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 909
- Source and develop new fabrics/ accessories with company’s mill base.
- Organize fabric library and fabric showrooms
- Prepare trend mood boards on monthly base
- Keep fabric and accessories library up-to-date on a bi-weekly base
- Develop new range of high quality sample developments with their Team
- Follow latest European fashion trends on internet, in shops and fashion magazines
- Prepare sample request forms with detailed technical comments and realize sample developments with Factories and Sample rooms
- Review, measure and fit samples with Technician in the Factories and in their office
- Higher Educational background in Fashion
- Creative mind set and able to translate fashion trends in bestsellers for their clients
- Able to work with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator and EXCEL
- Pattern knowledge is a plus
- Good spoken and written in English and it is a plus to be able to speak Chinese.
- Able to work independently, meet deadlines and take responsibility for own tasks
- Team player, mature, self-motivated, deadline-driven and working under pressure. Solution oriented thinking and positive attitude are very important
- Able to work under time pressure and with short lead-times
This company is located in a prime location in Shanghai
This is a production company of Ladies and Men tailored Coats, Jackets, Blazers, Pants and Dresses.
Their company combines development, sourcing and production leveraging their in-house design team, their fabric sourcing team, their quality management team and their factory network.
They combine local and international professional designers, garment technicians and quality team members.