Product and Marketing Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1365
The intern will be needed to:
1. Develops travel products by identifying and researching potential travel destinations
2. Conduct new products training
3. Develops marketing strategies for new products.
4. Maintain good relationship with all suppliers.
To that end, he/she will have to:
1. Attend training of products development and training procedure
2. Attend meetings of department and company
3. Understand and analyze clients’ needs
4. Maintain a deep understanding of the competitive landscape and trends
5. Find the qualified local suppliers
6. Reach local suppliers by professional email
7. Compare and select the best products and rate from local suppliers
8. Prepare new products training for our travel consultants and customer service
9.Upload all information to our drives and website
10. Get good packages from suppliers to promote the destination
1．Skilled in using Microsoft Office
2．Positive attitude towards work and colleagues
3．Professional behavior during work
4．Good communication skills
5．Good at doing research
This company is a specialized tailor-made private travel Agency.
They’ve been serving expats living in China since 2014 by spreading over 27 countries and 90 destinations. They are passionate about what they do and trained in designing the best tailor-made packages with 24x7 support. Whether couples, families with kids or solo, They guarantee them the best value for their money with once-in-a-lifetime travel experiences.