Operations and Business Development Manager- Food and beverage
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Project Management
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 966
● Manage and support daily operations (connections with suppliers, execution of marketing
plan, deliveries, platform testing, planning and execution to reach company targets, etc.)
● Plan and manage events (tastings, co promotional
● Take care of the operations before, during and after the organization of the events.
● Support marketing activities
● Manage and support the full processes of the online deal creation from the negotiation with
suppliers to the online release
● Finding new suppliers
● Finding new partners for cooperation
● Creativity (photoshop skills)
● Good communication skills, outgoing personality
● Critical thinking
● Social person
● Proactive spirit
● Solution oriented
● Time management and ability to work within tight deadlines
● Well organised, ability to give reports on the job done
● Fluent English and Chinese, good writing skills is preferred.
● F&B Background preferred
We are a newly born startup, based in Shanghai that operates in the ecommerce space.
We are a B2C online shop where users can find a multitude of special offers and deals on imported and local food products. Our customers are foreigners and Chinese looking for good quality products at affordable price.
At the current stage, we operate on a Wechat based platform, and an independent website is planned to be online by the end of August.
Our positioning is that of a community based brand that constantly engage with people through
wechat groups, events and special platform’s features.