General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 743
- assist the staff with all aspects of planning and executing special events.
- Responsible for helping managing events and ensuring deadlines and projects are well executed.
-Indirect coordination of activities to prepare for the day of the events (such as providing checklists, contacting suppliers, creating promotional materials etc) as well as execution of Promotional and Brand Activation projects.
- Bachelor graduate or Master student
- Native English speaker or near native speaker proficiency
- Chinese skills are a plus
- Hard worker
You will work together with the General Manager, Project Manager.
This company is a joint venture created between a leading importer of premium alcoholic beverages, a real estate development company and young entrepreneur.
Unlike other event planning companies, it only specializes on the beer industry. It is a complete integrator responsible for concept, promotion, sponsoring, event production and post-event communication.