General Internship Information
- Business Area: NGO
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 625
- Assist in the organization's profile project: Assisting to build up its own profile, keeping thorough track of the organization's deeds and stories in various smart and user-friendly ways such as podcast, video, website maintenance, WeChat account maintenance, etc. (but no newsletter please);
- Assist in the research work on all projects related topics: this includes regenerative urban development, social enterprises and innovative third sector in China, philanthropy and social media etc.;
- Assist the team in implementing all the projects, including the organization's Product Line, volunteer day, fundraising event, the philanthropy project for the online interactive sit-com “The Studio” Season 2, and so on;
- Support the IT maintenance of the department.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate in relevant major;
- Mac savvy, good at iWork, Photoshop, Adobe etc., and some IT skills would be a big plus;
- A good researcher, as well as an independent thinker;
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English and/or Chinese, preferably both;
- Ability to work under pressure, flexible, and balanced;
- Not a talker, but a doer!
- Being an intern, you will also contribute a lot. You’ll be supporting the team with research, project management, social media communication, as well as IT maintenance.
- You will work with a diverse array of personalities and interests and will be working on the cutting edge of all the aspects of using entrepreneurial principles to Do Good in today’s China.
- Monthly stipend, potential to be hired full time.
This is the “Do Good” division of the a group. Being able to work without the constraints of a traditional NGO or NPO, this organization uses entrepreneurial principles and the group’s broad network to enable visionary social causes in China. It manages its own fund, a Hong Kong registered charity to which 100% of the groups profits are channeled.