Media Management Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Events Management & PR
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 9 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 811
- Client Research: Work with client and account manager to understand the client's business objectives,
target audience and marketing objectives. Combine creative thinking with factual analysis to develop appropriate
strategies that fit within a clients' budget and reach their target as effectively as possible.
- Pitch Preparation: Create and present clear proposals, types of media in most effective time spans
and locations, cost schedules, and contract options for clients to choose from.
- Press Release Creation & Copy Writing: Compile and edit engaging press releases that provide value to our media partners.
- Media Relations Management: Inform partners of news surrounding our clients.
- Strategic Network Growth: Strike up conversations at networking events and on weekends to generate new leads with target clients, bloggers, editors and key opinion leaders.
- Industry Trend Investigator: Keep your ear out on the ground and on social media for new trends, venue openings, competitors, apps, etc.
- Detail oriented with ability to learn and maintain new knowledge management systems that are essential for start up growth
- Confident with a track record of leadership and logical decision making
- Familiar with PPT and Adobe Illustrator and an eye for for basic design tasks
- Native English speaker with stellar written and spoken communication skills
- Basic understanding of the media industry and interest in learning about the differences between Chinese and English Media in the Greater China region
- Interest learning basic Mandarin, about Chinese culture, China in general
- Minimal 2 years part-time/internship experience in any communications role (ex: HR, F&B, Sales, Customer Service, etc.)
- Ability to submit original writing samples prior interview
This company is looking for an outgoing, creative, energetic and internationally minded intern who has a track record of being a self-starter and problem solver. The candidate must be interested in gaining first-hand experience and contributing to rapidly growing public relations and communications brand in Shanghai, China.
This an event management company that organizes a wide range of events from tours and trips to sports competitions and ballroom galas for corporate partners, students, professionals and tourists of all ages and nationalities.