Mechanical Engineering Intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Engineering
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 487
The Mechanical engineering intern will be working directly with the development staff to design, develop mechanical solutions for production of a variety of projects coming out of the design department. Materials knowledge and general manufacturing processes a must. You must be a keen problem solver who can work closely with the design team to back-up creative solutions whilst delivering reliable and achievable products for our partners.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Participating as a multidisciplinary engineering team member.
- New materials and processed research – keeping company up to date with latest and greatest in production and engineering materials and processes.
- Pro-E / Solid Works - translate design drawings into production ready 3D.
- Providing technical support to customers.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Actively enrolled in a technical field of study such as engineering, computer science, math, or physics
- Familiarity with 3D modelling and CAD using Inventor and AutoCAD / Pro-E
- Familiarity with Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma principles
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in modern desktop office software applications
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship period, if both parties are satisfied.
This is a service company providing an integrated innovation portfolio made up of:
The company was founded in Beijing in 2011 under the belief that integrated design & marketing is the smarter way forward.
They have core 6 members who make up their SWAT team of various design & marketing specialists. They partner with various companies to facilitate their approaches, thus keeping themselves agile and flexible, something they feel is important.
Their objective is to offer their clients the opportunity to communicate their product with a compelling & consistent story, through:
+ Great design
+ Consistent story telling from design through to marketing
+ Stronger client relationships built through shared interest and long term objectives.