MBA Associate for Investment Company
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Finance
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 6 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1296
• Research market opportunities and develop Investment Themes.
• Assist the team in setting up the Legal Structure and day to day working relationship with partners such as Law Firm
• Animate a Network of Partners, in Europe, China and on a global scale.
• Produce and contribute to the implementation of the Marketing Plan to promote the Fund.
• Build up the Deal Flow, while produce detailed financial analysis and investment due diligence for potential
• Develop and maintain Excellent Relationship with all stakeholders.
Ideally, a first-year MBA student looking to enter the venture capital industry
• Previous experience preferred at a highly-regarded investment bank, consulting firm, technology company, or venture
• Demonstrated passion for technology and entrepreneurship
• Personal integrity, initiative, quantitative expertise, strong communication skills, and the ability to work as an
effective part of a team are essential
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a premier undergraduate program
As one of the largest new Fund currently being established in Europe by a group of seasoned tech entrepreneurs and
investors with proven track record, our client is looking to bring on board a highly-motivated candidate for their newly
set up venture capital firm. The aim for the new business venture is to spearhead European investment in Artificial
Intelligence, create a diverse portfolio of high tech growth companies, related to the applications of AI in fields like
Healthcare – Mobility and Environment, and fast track their access to China.