General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1148
- Content Creation: writing blog articles, managing social media
- Customer Service
- Marketing: Promote the company
- Chinese skills a plus
We are looking for interns with one of the following profiles:
1. The Chinese Enthusiast - This is for individuals that have the clear goal of learning the Chinese language as part of their internship. At this company, we would be able to provide a fully immersive Chinese language setting for interns that want to acquire that hard skill quickly. Interns don't have to have a high proficiency in the Chinese language to begin with, but at least a base, and more importantly the passion/drive for learning the language. We can provide you with language buddies within the company to improve your language skills. In addition you would be learning Operations skills. This includes things such as customer service, order processing, logistics, etc... Our interns can quickly apply their acquired Chinese skills to operations and before you know it they'll be reading/writing Chinese like pros ;)
2. The Marketer - A lot of people think they can be a marketer. Well at this company you have a chance to prove it. We can provide a lot of autonomy for our marketing interns. They will spend the first week or so getting familiar with our business and brainstorming ideas (this would most likely include doing service and content work). Next, they will pitch their marketing idea to us and we will approve/make changes. After we have performance metrics in place for what would constitute a successful marketing campaign, we will tell the interns to execute and provide support along the way.
3. Content Creator & Shopping Lover - This is for people who love to write and/or find awesome products online. We are constantly exploring taobao and tmall trying to find cool, cheap and crazy shit. We will want to have a whole team of content curators keeping the site looking fresh and building their own personal collections of products which they can begin to share through social media. If you love to write, then fantastic. We are wishing to create content in multiple languages including, but not limited to: French, Russian, Korean, Japanese, German and Spanish.
This company is a platform allowing expats to easily shop on Taobao & Tmall. Since launching in March 2016, they have sold over 1.2 million products to expats all over China.