Marketing & Social Media intern
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 2 months - 12 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1200
- Writing : Create and manage sharing-worthy Chinese/English content on social media sites to engage users.
- Marketing outreach: Work with the team to strategize how to engage local organizations and partners to promote Bon App. Track metrics and results.
- See and be seen: Interact with users online and offline, acting as our brand ambassador as well as the voice of the user.
- Managing and encouraging active users: Help select and lead our Power Users, Rising Stars and Bon App Ambassadors.
- Plan and manage small scale events and participate in big events
- Native level spoken and written English (Mandarin is a big plus)
- You are outgoing, enthusiastic and positive
- You learn and pick up new tools quickly
- Good organizational skills
- Big pluses: Experience in social media + viral marketing + event managing
Advanced speaking / writing ability. Having a blog is a big plus
This internship is perfect for anyone interested in digital marketing and event management. The intern will have the chance to visit F&B places in Shanghai and evaluate whether they are suitable for a partnership. If you are a food-lover this is the internship for you!
This company was created by an international team of foodies as Asia’s first and only bilingual app dedicated to honest restaurant reviews and awesome dining events– everything you need to discover your next favorite restaurant or meet like-minded people at fun happenings in any of their 13 cities (Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Bangkok etc)
They are growing fast and looking for driven and enthusiastic individuals located in Shanghai to join the team driving that growth.