General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 797
- Research and share industry specific case studies
- Generate content for internal and external use
- Develop social media content
- Corresponding with clients, partners and vendors
- Assist partners on research projects for new business
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written English
- 2nd language a plus, Chinese proficiency even better.
- Business/marketing or communications major preferred, though not required
- Self starter who can work well with minimal supervision
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Apple’s Keynote; design programs a plus
- Team player; sense of humor optional.
This person should be a self–starter interested in entrepreneurship, inquisitive with an attention to
detail and proactive with their professional development. The internship will include research on a
variety of topics including market research, best practices in China, as well as a range of industries including luxury real estate marketing, new media, China market entry, as well as event and activation strategy. Hosted interns will have an opportunity to write, analyze, present and broaden one’s business contacts in China. This person will be working directly with company founders and directors. Interns will get a chance to practice critical thinking, organization and project management skills among many others.
We are a boutique ideas company specializing in Marketing & Branding, Business Development, and Optimization. Based in Beijing, we service clients in various industries like luxury hospitality, restaurants & bars, and lifestyle concepts. We advise our clients on access and approach to the Chinese market. Sometimes, we’re also a part of that approach with functional experience in campaign & content development, project management, and operations. We’re happy to help in anyway we can.
While our penchant for growing revenue through marketing, sales, and operational optimization is front and center, we also leverage our network of experts in Shanghai, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, New York and of course Beijing that excel in their own fields of design, sales strategy, film / television / animation production, event management, public / press relations, renewable energy, social responsibility, media and law. Yes… even law.