Marketing Intern - wine industry
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 247
You will conduct the following tasks, including but not limited to:
- Assist the marketing manager in the anniversary project as a project coordinator
- Coordinate with regional offices in action plans, event execution and follow-up
- Winery schedule arrangement and follow-up
- Event marketing materials transfers and follow up
- Other tasks may be assigned by the marketing manager
- Marketing experience or from marketing/PR background is preferred
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written (native speakers highly preferred)
- Team player
- Open-minded personality
- Passionate with wine and willing to develop in wine industry
- Monthly allowance will depend on performance
- Hiring opportunities will also depend on performance
The company specializes in family owned wineries from the most prominent wine regions in the world. They are now exclusively distributing more than 400 labels from 10 different countries to Hotels, Restaurants, specialized wine shop, high-end retail chains and private customers all over China.
The company focuses on high quality wines, carefully selected and professionally marketed and distributed. They are playing an active role in the market place, implementing wine education programs in china.
The dynamism, the experience and the professional service of the team have contributed to one of the most successful development in the Chinese Market.