General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 1 month - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 210
As a Marketing Assistant Intern you will report to the Marketing Manager and will contribute to the marketing efforts of Hutong School both in China and abroad.
Mission includes but is not limited to:
- Executing online marketing campaigns
- Planning and executing Social Media campaigns
- Assisting in pr and networking efforts, building contacts with press and influencers in the language and youth travel industry
- Marketing research assignments based on personal interest & company needs
- Writing press releases and other news items and posting them on our website
- Keeping our website up to date and posting new content whenever needed
- Proofreading, translating, editing and polishing texts on our website, as well as our standard documents
- Researching on potential partner universities/ agencies abroad
- Passion for marketing
- Marketing background preferred
- Writing, editing and proofreading skills a plus
- Networking skills a plus
- Native speaker of one of the following languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese or Korean
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Monthly allowance: according to qualifications
- Location: Shanghai
- There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship if both sides are satisfied.
- Excellent reading/writing skills in one or more of the following is a big plus: French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Korean or Japanese
- Native Spanish speaker would be greatly appreciated!
Hutong School was founded in September 2005 by a team of French, German, Korean, Flemish and Chinese entrepreneurs. We are the first Chinese language school under foreign management officially licensed by the Chinese Ministry of Education. We provide intensive Chinese language courses and find quality internships in China and are committed to the development and nurturing of young talent in all industries at all levels.