General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Hangzhou
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1371
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for executing marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each
campaign, and developing our lead generation programs.
● Take over content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
● Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social medias, considering our clients’ needs and specific industries
● Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, then capitalize on those trends through our social media accounts
● Perform research into our clients’ industries and provide actionable tips and advice for expanding their reach in the digital space
● Assist with capturing and analyzing data to determine campaign efficiency
● Bachelor’s diploma, or enrollment in a currently-ongoing undergraduate program
● Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
● Ability to multi-task and take initiative
● Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
● Experience with content creation a plus (any experience, not necessarily professionally)
● Proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools
Details, Perks, and Benefits
● Fun, young, and active team
● Diverse job duties with many learning opportunities
● Office snacks!
● Join their local excursions, events, and activities for free!
● Exclusive insiders-only visit to Alibaba Group
● Hiring opportunity following completion of internship (Working visa, financial options offered to exceptional employees)
● Team building once a month
Bringing life to culture, and culture to life! For more than three years our focus has been to provide the most authentic in cultural experiences while staying away from the common activities and attractions. They believe that culture is best absorbed through experience: those who visit with us become monks for a week, craft items of tradition with their own hands, and immerse themselves in environments rich with Chinese cultural heritage. Every month the team delivers unique opportunities - doorways to discover the crafts that artisans of this ancient land have been perfecting for thousands of years; windows to the spirit they embody.
This company is an energetic travel startup with a fun, young, international team. Their office is located in a startup incubator project called "Dream Town", which offers great networking opportunities. This is an inbound travel company that organizes some really interesting tours and travel experiences for foreign and domestic travelers. Their products and services include
personalized travel consulting, planning and booking. They are also a destination marketing company that promotes and markets local scenic spots, hotels, restaurants, and other domestically and internationally.
They are growing quickly and needs help in different departments.