General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 679
- Develop and oversee execution of strategic social media and digital initiatives
- Manage accounts for clients and cross-promotional activities
- Increase views and memberships across social media accounts
- Research ROI, SEO integration, trends for company brands
- Ongoing reporting and integration into systems
- Write weekly blog, repost on Facebook and include updated link in newsletter and thank you emails.
Deadline: every Wednesday.
- Send announcement so upcoming events or promotions to media once per month
- Post all the company’s events on local and international social media sites – update regularly.
- Develop creative promotions that can be used to attract customers – 1 new promotion per month
- Write and send monthly newsletter (iContact) --‐ Deadline: 2nd Weds. of every month
- Update all media postings to increase the company’s visibility
- Write press releases and execute media outreach internally and for clients as needed
- Build media contacts list locally, nationally and internationally
- Act as a brand representative at events
- Create a PR/media strategy that is relevant for each project
- Create coverage reports
Marketing - Strategic Partnership development
- Find new media outlets (websites, print magazines, travel books, newspapers). Send outreach
emails as opportunities arise
- Meet with travel agencies, hotels and other potential partners. Follow up and maintain partnerships.
- Develop company knowledge and systems on how to pursue and pitch new clients
- Research potential clients
- Improve your professional and personal skills due to practical contributions to improve our marketing.
- Gain experience in executing and participating in marketing projects and improving our business
- Develop a final report with portfolio of projects and materials developed to add to your resume.
- Comply with any academic requirements.
- Must be studying at or recently graduated from a University – either in China or abroad
- Must have a great attitude and willingness to learn
- Must have an interest in strategic marketing, branding, social media or market research
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills
- Must be fluent in English with excellent writing skills. Fluency in two or more languages including Mandarin is a plus.
- The manager owns two companies, both located in the same office. 75% of the intern’s work will be as described above, the other 25% will most likely involve tasks related to the other company (Event management).
- Commission- based bonuses available on sales
This company was founded in 2003 and has become the fastest growing English e-commerce website in Hong Kong. Their mission is to simply offer premium products and solutions that improve people’s lives.