General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 2,000.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 675
• Learn about videogame classification into genres and sub-genres
• Learn concepts of SEO, web marketing and mobile marketing
• Test the company's game discovery app and report issues and suggestions
• Install, test and review a few iPhone & Android videogames every day
• Post news on company's twitter page
• Market analysis: research competitors and prepare reports about pricing and features offered
• Write press releases
• Handle communication with blogs and web magazines aimed at obtaining cross-linking and promotion
• Fluent English speaker (native speaker preferred)
• Excellent communication skills
• Very good writing skills
• Familiarity with mobile devices (smartphones and tablets)
• Interest in videogames and advertising
• Besides unique insights and learning of the industry, the company offers a basic reimbursement of 1,000 CNY/month for food and transportation.
This company is a small software startup, maker of a game discovery solution website. They aim to solve the discoverability issue which currently undermines the sustainability of the mobile economy: with over 1,000 new apps released each single day, consumers fail to discover the software they need/like and app developers fail to reach their audience.
The company's website brings in a solution based on personalization: it understands what each mobile user truly 'likes' and spots the mobile games best suited to their tastes.
The product was released in summer 2014 and the company now offers a marketing internship position to support the team in content production and app promotion.