General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 1,500.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 305
- Conduct industry and competitor product research
- Monitoring and analysis of competitor’s marketing
- Organize marketing collateral for events in the U.S., China, Japan, and Korea (No travel required)
- Work alongside recruiting team on recruitment marketing
- Undergraduate or graduate
- You are an extremely extroverted, organized and personable individual who is passionate about working with a high caliber team in an international startup environment. Your energy should be infectious and your interest in technology and marketing ample.
- Available 20+ hours a week to work
- A stellar internet researcher and more than competent writer
- A self-starter who identifies and solves problems before anyone has noticed.
- You are an organizational guru and excellent multi-tasker.
- You are structured, punctual and efficient in the way you handle projects and tasks
- Able to handle deadlines and work well in diverse environments.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, and a quick learner of new software
- A likeable, extroverted character.
- Fluent written and spoken English (Chinese is a plus)
This company has a flat hierarchy. You will report directly to the VP Marketing. Moreover this is a fast growing start-up company and your work will definitely have an impact the bottom line.
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship period if the profile and the performances match the needs of the company in that moment.
This is a fast growing start up which is industry leader in app store analytics and market intelligence. Zynga, Microsoft, GREE, and EA are just some examples of their clients.