General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1380
As an intern in this company, you would be asked to:
· Assist in the creation of Google Ads, email campaigns, online/offline campaigns, etc.
· Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
· Assist in the creation of blog & news written, video, and image content for marketing channels.
· Research and analyze our market share and competition.
· Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
· Assist in organizing marketing events.
· Provide support to social media efforts.
- English native speaker, high proficiency in Chinese a plus
- Recent graduate or college Junior or Senior pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or related business field.
- Excellent article writing and design skills.
- Multi-tasker extraordinaire(able to handle multiple projects without missing deadlines).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Strong work ethic, with an eye toward how you can help the business succeed in everything you do.
- Self-directed and enjoys taking initiative.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Partnering with global business team to execute key marketing tasks, including finding innovative ways to grow the business.
This company is founded in 2015 by Ivy League Ph.D. graduates, and is committed to being a leading Smart Robot platform with global influence in the era of human-robot collaboration.
They offer RPA Solutions, chatbot platforms and companion robots.