General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Beijing
- Duration: 2 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 1164
• Maintaining and monitoring WildChina’s social media presence. This includes providing analysis and suggestions for improvement to increase WildChina’s social media following
• Managing and creating content for the WildChina blog
• Collaborating with the Sales team to create new site descriptions for WildChina clients
• Managing sections of the WildChina website
• Assisting with planning and execution of WildChina events
• Assisting with longer-term Marketing initiatives
• Native/near native English speaker
• Available for at least 2 months
• Ability to work under deadlines and submit work in a timely manner
• Knowledge of Mandarin Chinese
• Background in Marketing and/or working in a start-up environment
• Self-starter, ability to think creatively about problem-solving
• Interest in China and the tourism industry
Only want students on a Business Visa, they can issue the invitation letter etc.
WildChina is a fast-growing premium, boutique travel company headquartered in Beijing, China and with additional offices in Washington DC, USA. We are proud to have been named National Geographic's "Best Travel Company on Earth" for China and featured on Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies of 2014” list. Since 2000, WildChina offers journeys to all corners of China for small groups and individual travellers, as well as for local and international educational institutions. Our corporate services division also delivers comprehensive logistics and services for MICE travel. Our team of adventure-friendly experts caters to an exclusive and sophisticated clientele interested in exploring and experiencing China differently.
From the Boss:
"WildChina is an award-winning luxury experiential travel company specializing in innovative and authentic experiences in China and beyond. We believe that luxury and sustainability come hand in hand. From picking tea with a tea farmer in Yunnan to making hand-spun yak wool with nomads in Gansu, our journeys are accented by sophisticated interpretation of nature and local artisan culture through genuine interactions with local communities. Our innovative way of travel has been critically recognized through numerous awards including National Geographic Traveler - "Tours of a Lifetime; Travel + Leisure - “Best Life Changing Trips”; and Fast Company - “50 Most Innovative Companies”. "