Marketing Intern (Foreign Sales & Marketing Department)
General Internship Information
- Business Area: Marketing
- Location: Shanghai
- Duration: 3 months - 6 months
- Allowance: 0.00 CNY
- Other benefits:
- Reference: 345
- Marketing planning: Build and develop brand identity, increase visibility and awareness of the products;
- Logistic / Marketing planning: Check off trade venues and develop better logistic between the warehouse and the off trade venue. Make sure the brand identity is well represented, and increase visibility and awareness of the products;
- Implementation: Organize new logistic protocol with the support of the logistic and warehouse team, and ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met
- Reporting and summarize: Report on the new procedure impact in terms of off trade logistic and the brand image.
- Logistic: Schedule the logistic of goods with the European suppliers.
Good computer skills (PPT, Excel)
Prior experience with logistic and off trade business would be good.
Interest in working for in International trading company dealing with Food&Beverage products.
This is a good opportunity for someone interested in gaining experience in the Chinese market and working in international environment (Chinese, English, European).
There are hiring opportunities at the end of the internship if both parties are satisfied
This company is a leading distributor of fine European beverages and confectionary products. With offices in Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou their company has acquired a well-known reputation across China for 20 years. They import global brands of chocolate, beer, ice cream, biscuits and water, with an emphasis on Belgian specialty beers and fine chocolates. They are the official distributor of AB-InBev in China since 2007 for their imported and global beer brands, such as Franziskaner. They also represent in China well known Belgian breweries such as Chimay, Lindemans, PALM, Rochefort,... They also own the distribution rights for Mondelez Foods, including Toblerone, Cote d’Or and LU.